LATEST VIDEOS

Tuesday 3 May 2016

New Garlic McDonalds fries


Please come to England!

I'm not too keen on Junk food but when I'm with family/ friends and we enter a drive thru everyone always gets burgers and wraps, that's never enticed me, I always choose medium fries, anything more makes me feel sick but oh my!! McDonalds fries ( We call them chips in England) is absolutely amazing! I fully enjoy it and no one can understand why that's all i'll order but it makes me happy! Oh and mozzarella dippers omg! But that's it.

Now i've heard even better news.. McDonalds are testing garlic fries!!! Don't tell me us Brits have to wait ages for this!! We're always behind.. America is always ahead.



Today McDonald's is testing garlic fries

Time reports that the fast-food chain has been trying out garlic fries at four restaurants in the San Francisco Bay Area. The new item is called "Gilroy Garlic Fries," a tribute to nearby Gilroy, California, which is known as the garlic capital of the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.