LATEST VIDEOS

Monday 10 September 2012

Gina Rio - Allow Me To Introduce Myself!


(Photo above - The day I received my Mercedes convertible. It was my dream car at the time, I was incredibly fortunate and grateful, I thanked mother on the quotidian! I plan to treat her as well as she's treated me all of my life!)


Recently updated due to change of information details. The rest was created and written back in 2012! It's all sentimental, I do not choose to delete at all!

Hello All!

 My name is Gina Rio, I live
 in beautiful but busy Central London, enjoying the City life, with a huge shopping addiction.
 My favourite Designers are Zuhair MuradTom Ford and Emilio Pucci.
(UPDATE - I DO NOT BUY FROM BRANDS SUCH AS PRADA, MONCLER AND GUCCI. considering it's racial involvement using blackface. I do not support known brands who have been conspicuously racist.)
I am an avid believer in equality and proudly decry my aversion for racists,homophobes and racial disparities of the justice system.
I love make up and follow a daily skin regimen. I'm obsessed with my car and keeping it clean.  
I'm a fun, loving 'girly girl' and I am known as a sweetheart to many. I am spoiled, but not a brat! I appreciate everything I have and enjoy giving to Charity. 
I love being with family and friends travelling!

I decided to create a Blog to express my passion for fashion. I am known for being quite stylish and having a good eye for good quality. I plan to make updates on all of the latest fashion and trends. I also share my life and likes through photos.

I am new to this Blogging world, so please bare with me and feel free to ask any questions. I am quite open with everything I discuss on my Blog.


Also, I am asked on a daily basis by people, whether my breasts are real considering I have such a small waist. And YES! They are 100% real!! I'd only get surgery if I really needed it, maybe in 30 years!


BUSINESS/ COLLABORATION INQUIRIES ONLY -

Email - iamGinaRio@gmail.com

Fan Mail postal address - 

Georgina Rio
86-90 Paul Street

London EC2A 4NE
YouTube - TheRioDiaries
Pinterest - GeorginaRio
Instagram - _TheRioDiaries
Twitter @TheRioDiaries

Read more >>>>>> WHO AM I

6 comments:

  1. Love you blog! Just looked at every post (: xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As one of my fave housemates since I started watching BB I heard about your blog on BB's Bit On The Side and have been reading all night! Love it, keep up the good work and don't abandon it!
    P.S You're amazing and definitely a gay icon ;) :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything I say here is not meant to come across as hate. While we may have different outlooks on life, I completely respect it if you disagree with anything I say. I'm not trying to be insulting or to completely revert your lifestyle. Indeed, everyone is entitled to choose their path in life. From reading your mini-bio, I get the impression that you are a good person. However, I feel that a stranger’s opinion would be of value.
    You're a good-looking person, as I'm sure many people must have told you by now, and it's fairly obvious that you have an expensive taste in clothing and your lifestyle. However, have you ever considered that you might be just as happy with not as much stuff, or that you might enjoy a meal at a somewhat less pricey restaurant? I’m sure you’d look just as good in clothing that doesn’t cost a small fortune. Again, I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life. I, myself, enjoy eating at nice restaurants and wearing flattering, quality clothing. But I indulge in these luxuries occasionally and lead a relatively frugal life otherwise. My lifestyle might not be the lifestyle for you, but maybe try cutting down a bit on expenses.
    Please take this in the best way possible, but when I look at your life it seems somewhat shallow and lacking. (We probably value things in life differently, so it’s likely just me not being used to seeing such a luxurious lifestyle). All I see is shopping, dining at fancy restaurants, and going to high-end social events (of course, you might have a completely fulfilling life behind what’s shown to the public). Regardless, when you look back at your life years from now, what do you want to remember? Partying and shopping? Is it possible that you might want to have a more meaningful existence? I’m not trying to tell you to give up all the possessions you have and live a nameless life. But realize that you don’t need all this material ‘stuff’ to be happy. Maybe volunteer at a soup kitchen or charity (rather than just giving money to charity) to see that the life you are living is the life of the top 0.01%. (It’ll also be great publicity ;) ). I know you’ve said that you’re grateful for the things you have, but maybe re-evaluate your priorities in life. Do you want to be remembered as ‘that girl who bought stuff and was forgotten 5 years later’? (Sorry for the lack of eloquence there.) If you devoted a good part of your time to giving and supporting charities, I’m sure you’d be remembered for much longer.
    All I’m saying is that it’s important to look at the bigger picture. Do you absolutely need that new purse? Do you absolutely need to have those new shoes? You might be happier if you spent less money on materialistic clutter and gave to those less fortunate. I hope I haven’t been too preachy. If you don’t like what I have to say, that’s okay. But please consider what I have to say and not completely disregard it.


    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.