LATEST VIDEOS

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Daily Glamorous Make-Up

                                           




Limited Edition - Chanel Luminous Bronzing Powder

This bronzing powder is absolutely fabulous! It gives such a stunning glow and radiance.
I use this after applying my Nars powder and before my Blusher

Product info -  This unique powder formula lends subtle hints of warmth and shimmer to every complexion. It is comprised of seven unique shades — including a luminous gold — which can be applied separately to highlight and sculpt facial contours or blended together to achieve an overall bronzing effect that replicates the natural glow of sunbathed skin.


I absolutely love this powder. When I heard it was being discontinued I bought what was available in Harrods.


Below are some of my daily products.
1

     6 





1. YSL Flash Radiance skincare brush is fantastic. Stranded on a deserted Island.. this would be my main possession ;)
2. Chanel - VITALUMIÈRE Satin Smoothing Fluid foundation - Very light, natural and healthy looking.

3. Estee Lauder double wear concealer - (I sometimes use this under my eyes for nights out)

4. Nars pressed Powder - Sets lovely.

5. Limited Edition - Chanel Luminous Bronzing Powder - The best so far

6. Nars Blusher - Is fantastic. I plan on sticking with this blusher for a VERY long time.


                                               Extras 



              
           
I use 'Shu Uemura' false Eyelashes which I find flattering. I do not use false eyelashes everyday, only for times I want to feel more glamorous. They are priced at about £15
Out of every mascara I have tested, from the most expensive to the least expensive -
I would have to say that this 'Scandal Eyes' by Rimmel is the best mascara for me at the moment. 





Sometimes I mix this with my foundation for added glow and shimmer, This is also nice to wear on holiday with no added make-up. Chanel - SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL Iridescent Highlighting Emulsion - Sunkissed





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.