LATEST VIDEOS

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Battle of the Chanel Foundations..

                                                                      
Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation 
 My evaluation  - I found this foundation quite cakey. I was extremely disappointed! As per usual the ladies at the make up counters normally give me Orange make up! It's quite frustrating.
I bought this months ago, tried twice.. but I will try it again tomorrow but i'm sure I will feel the exact same way.

Info CHANEL PERFECTION LUMIÈRE FLUIDE Foundation. PERFECTION LUMIÈRE controls every detail of a perfect complexion to offer a tailor-made result, a model of perfection by CHANEL. Its light, fluid texture glides on seamlessly with adjustable yet lightweight coverage for perfect results. The skin-embracing texture becomes one with the face, following its every movement. Its Perfect Skin Affinity complex ensures a second-skin effect and perfect foundation hold for 15 hours. Its universal shades are easy-to-wear, so that every woman can find her perfect shade. 







                                                          
CHANEL VITALUMIÈRE SATIN Smoothing Fluid Makeup
My Evaluation - I used this foundation for a while, as I loved how smooth and radiant my skin looked. This is not a foundation for coverage, it is more subtle and light.

Info - CHANEL VITALUMIÈRE SATIN Smoothing Fluid Makeup SPF15 30ml. Source of youth and light. This fluid foundation Revives tired, dull complexions. Its fluid texture, containing moisturisers*, ensures maximum comfort for the skin. Presented in a pump-action bottle, VITALUMIÈRE fluid delivers the ideal amount for a single application. Your complexion appears visibly rested, its vitality and luminosity are restored. The light texture of VITALUMIÈRE fluid gives a slightly satin finish, for a radiant, natural, youthful-looking makeup. * Moisturises by impregnating the upper layers of the epidermis.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.