LATEST VIDEOS

Sunday 22 December 2013

Hot Hair - Burlingtons Hair salon

                        

                                   

                                    

                                   

                                    

                                     

He can do weave!!!
My Hairdresser Josh, is fantastic at doing my hair. I have never known someone to be excellent at colour/extensions and styling??!!
I never get weave, I've gone from bonding, micro-rings and Keratin bonds. Every hairdresser questions why I wear extensions as I have long hair already, but I like extra length and body (22 inches) and I love the glamorous look I feel weird when I don't have extensions in. 
Lately i've been fed up of micro- rings dropping out, and when I was in the Big Brother house, they got me a hair stylist for the final, who suggested weave and since then i've been loving the weave! #NoWorries

                            



                             


                   

                                                                    #NoFilter

                          

                           


2 comments:

  1. In love with your hair pretty lady!
    I've been wanting a weave for a while, need to get it done asap!
    Great post doll, have a merry Christmas :)

    www.lovefromsimmie.com
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Hi, you make mind blowing ideas about regarding. and a spectacular article here. Last time, when I saw your site this was a little good but today I visit the web site again and find that you guys hoboken hair salons

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.