LATEST VIDEOS

Friday 21 February 2014

Cute additions - Kate Middleton inspired necklace



In Prada, waiting on another Prada


I chose this slim elegant bag as firstly, it  matches my Prada tote bag, and secondly I can use it as a wallet to match my tote or simply keep it's delightful chain attached to wear as an evening bag! 
I wanted more colours but the only colours available were blue, green and burgundy. I might get the burgandy but it's not that much of a pretty colour but it's closest to red.



I have never been a fan of Zara, you couldn't pay me to shop there! However, I absolutely love Kate Middleton, and it was stated that a beautiful statement necklace she wore at a Royal film premiere was from Zara.

Kate wore the necklace with a Roland Mouret gown, which still looks classy and elegant together.  
It shows that you can mix and match with Designer and a bit of highstreet! 

Lately I've been on a hunt for some gorgeous Statement Jewelry. 

I was rather pleased to find this! It's just absolutely gorgeous x
  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.