LATEST VIDEOS

Tuesday 1 November 2016

HALLOWEEN 2016 | THE BEST PARTY EVER



WATCH MY YOUTUBE VLOG! IT'S SO MUCH FUN!


CLICK ON YOUTUBE VIDEO ABOVE!    
or CLICK ON THIS LINK to watch    


STYLE AND MAKE UP SECRETS BELOW 💋





Back in the day, I loved a lot of make up and felt... the more make up the better! As I grew older I realised I look better with minimal make up, no idea if my taste has changed or if i've grown up. Anyway, as for Halloween, I wish I had the talent to go all out on the Halloween face paints, maybe one year I will, but I felt more comfortable with my daily make up, as boring as it sounds. 
My friend Marie who is in my Vlog did her own make up, she is hugely talented! 

My outfit was far from boring, I wore a SEXY wet look JUMPSUIT I got from ' CLICK THIS LINK ' In size 6/ xs so it could be extra tight and sexy. I wore a black diamond CHOKER my mother had bought me recently. As for the mask, I have absolutely no idea where and when I bought it, I have a draw full of dress up clothes and masks etc and this is the first time i've worn it.
SHOES are the Ballerina YSL patent heels. Soo comfortable and easy to run around in. Perfect for nights out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.