LATEST VIDEOS

Friday 3 February 2017

What would Gina do? Advice forum

 WHAT WOULD GINA DO? ðŸ’‹


HONEST ADVICE ON ANY TOPIC YOU MIGHT BE GOING THROUGH,
PLEASE COMMENT BELOW
 I'D LOVE TO TALK TO YOU 💜

Relationships   School Life    Worries    Bullies  Fashion   Sex
I'm here for you! 

My first "WHAT WOULD GINA DO?" 


Even though i'm 27, I've been through a lot, seen a lot and experienced a lot.

I'm honest, direct and love guiding people in the right direction.

Sometimes it's nice talking to even a stranger, getting various issues off your chest or for advice on difficulties you might be going through and wonder if others can relate. Most of the time you're not the only one.

My two teenage nieces come to me for advice all the time, which is quite surprising as they tell me things I would never have told any of my aunties growing up... but they talk to me because they're confident that I don't judge, which is the main worry for people... being judged.

You can post comments anonymously, every question gets a personal reply within 24 hours.

Click on the little pencil below to write a message! 💜

Love, Gina xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Gina Will you ever go back on Big Brother? if they do all stars?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andy, thank you for your message.
      If I was asked today, I would say no, as I genuinely cannot surround myself in such a negative environment. I never say never, my feelings could change months from now.
      Put me in a house with hippies and intelligent sweet people and I'd say yes!

      Delete
  2. Hi Gina, I love your Vlogs. How do you get started and what's the best camera to use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thank you for your message.
      Thanks to a fan of mine on Twitter, they introduced me to the world of Vlogging, and I'm more than happy they did.

      Firstly, set up a YouTube account, download the best video editing software suited for you and invest in a good Vlogging camera.
      I use a Cannon G7x camera. It has a selfie flip screen and a feature which allows you to bluetooth your photos to your mobile phone or laptop. Don't worry about lighting too much.
      Don't feel shy to vlog in public either, I get a lot of intrigued people that approach me and think it's cool

      Delete
  3. Are you still a pescetarian? If so, what foods do you find it most hard to resist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thank you for your message.
      I'm still a Pescatarian and after two years i'm still happy with my decision!
      Although Turkey on Christmas day has to be the only thing I find difficult to resist! It's what most of us look forward to at Christmas! I try every year to replace it with Lobster and shrimp but even the smell and the juiciness of the Turkey is tempting :)

      Delete
  4. to gina, I want to know weather it's okay to text a guy first after a date or should i wait for him to text me? what would you do in this case

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, thank you for your message.

      I'm happy you asked this question as I truly believe that a man should always text you the same night after your date, to thank you for a special night, or to find out if you got home okay.
      It's still nice if they message you the following day, but if you don't end up hearing from him, look forward to moving on and finding someone better! There's always someone better round the corner. You have to kiss many frogs before you get to your Prince.
      However, If you're concerned and would like to text him, there's no harm in sending him a friendly text message. If he doesn't respond, forget him completely and know he was not right for you.

      Good luck and happy dating x

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.