LATEST VIDEOS

Tuesday 13 June 2017

Red Carpet looks inspiration


I have a film premiere coming up. I cannot decide what to wear! I've been super busy however I only have a few days to prepare.
I've worn short and rather long dresses to past red carpet events, But I've changed so much, publicity events normally sway me back to the more daring look which I love but haven't done for some time. 


Hair up, hair down, half up, all down! What do you guys think? Tweet me I need help with dress decisions. 






Below are past looks and Inspirations for looks I aim to try this week








INSPIRATION/ IDEAS











4 comments:

  1. Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to
    be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to
    you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly do not know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing
    without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will likely
    be back to get more. Thanks

    My homepage; αμερικανικα στρωματα υπνου (Www.Cisoso.Com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and exposure!

    Keep up the terrific works guys I've included you guys to my personal blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely
    useful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist different customers like its helped me.
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, its good piece of writing on the topic of media print, we all be
    aware of media is a great source of data.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.