LATEST VIDEOS

Thursday 27 December 2012

Christmas Swag!


                                              

                                                     Red dress + Christian Louboutins

                                      


I know I show Harrods a lot but for any occasion and look. Harrods is simply the best store to find what you're looking for, Even lingerie..


A friend stopped me a while back from purchasing these Louboutins. I regretted it ever since! I found these again at the Christian Louboutin store in Knightsbridge and had to purchase them as I think it was a sign.



I'm not wearing real fur as I think it's barbaric and I can still hold a glamorous look without it. My mother had bought this fur shrug for me and I absolutely fell in love with it. I wear this for events but I felt like wearing this to lift my Christmas spirit haha!
In my hand I am holding a black spiked Christian Louboutin clutch bag, it's fabulous.

Photo: The Rio's with Shannon Rio and Diana Rio x

                                                                      My mini me and I

                                  Photo: Me and my mini me xx
 I decided to wear a sparkly but subtle dress for a restaurant with a blazer for a touch of elegance.
My neice is wearing a black dress with a top added to it and her blue Nike blazers I think they are called. I had no idea they could call trainers blazers lol I hate trainers but I think she's dressed perfect for her age xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.