LATEST VIDEOS

Saturday 29 December 2012

Shoes for New Years Eve


Walking into the New Year in my Vivienne Westwood!









These shoes are amazing! When I first noticed them, they reminded me of Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz! They are so sparkly and comfortable. I have wanted to wear these shoes for some time but have like most of my possessions I have to be in the right mood or feel that it's appropriate for each occasion.
Now I can finally put these beauties to good use.

Funnily enough, I still have not decided on a dress as I still haven't found one for this occasion! But I am likely to wear a TLBD
(Tight little black dress) as per usual. Boob-tube or off the shoulder, I'm not sure yet.


XOXO









2 comments:

  1. Hey, I saw the article about you on Dailymail website and noticed many hurtful comments. Don't allow it to ruin your New Year Eve. It's your life and your decisions. Happy New Year and wish you all the best.

    S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow did you wear the Ruby heels New yrs eve?
    x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.