LATEST VIDEOS

Thursday 29 May 2014

Annabel's - Private members club









Always been a poser ❤️




Happy and so content with my life 🙌




Won't stop!



Myself and my friend Portia. 
We have been friends for over 8 years, which is crazy! We were taking #Selfies at 15 years old to now and were in our twenties!
It's really shocking how time flys. 
  
Portia's has and still is beautiful. It's lovely watching people change/ develop over the years without even noticing. 


My ❤️





I love Annabel's and not just because it's the most prestigious club in the UK and the only club the Queen has been to! But.. Because I like the vibe, and you won't find immature kids wanting to get drunk and make a fool of themselves.
Of course you get rude people everywhere and guys that grab your arm or have the cheesiest chat up lines, i'm not saying it's perfect but it's a great place for a chilled night and beautiful dinner. 
Definitely my favourite place in London. 
;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.