LATEST VIDEOS

Tuesday 27 May 2014

My Birthday - OK! Magazine


From the age of 21, I decided that I would go abroad every year for my Birthday and I did! However, this year I wasn't able to. Now I regret not just having a crazy girls holiday but anyway, anyone thats been to my house has stressed that I'm too boring with this huge house, I need a massive house party! 

I'm not one for strangers in my property and untrustworthy tag alongs in my personal space, however I decided to have a party but I made sure I knew who was coming and who they were bringing.
There's 24 hour security in the estate, and it is gated community so you would think i'd feel 100% safe. But anything can happen, and you still can't rely on security which is terrible!

Overall I had an amazing time, with great people. Xoxo



OK! Online picked up my party. And I found it quite hilarious what they had to say.
I love great Banta and I think journalists in society today are pros!

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/gina-rio-celebrates-her-birthday-by-flaunting-her-ample-assets-defies-the-laws-of-gravity-by-escaping-a-nipple-slip 




Myself with my beautiful Natalie! 
She's the cutest person ever!



    Lydia Scott Lee and I x


   Me and the "wifey" as you'd call it! 😆

Dani, moi, Natalie

Elena, Moi, Nat




Welcome to my house partyyyyy!





    
   Hanging with the guys 😉





    My fave DJ ❤️ 


My gorgeous friend Portia and I! 
Absolutely love this girl. We have been friends for 7 years. That says it all x



   
    Love this girl xx








    Hot Best friend Daniela x



    Never had a BFF quite like her!
    









    I don't like how they edited my photo,       but whatever! 









    What a poser! 

 
Meet my ex - sister inlaw Elena!
Mother of my amazing nieces.. It's great that we are still friends considering shes my ex sis inlaw, she's known me since I was 10! 
Plus she's hot! What a MILF haha xxx
  





Before we all got drunk!




My closet.








#Closet #DressingRoom #Mansion #Party #Houseparty #Surrey

1 comment:

  1. Your party looks like a lot of fun. I am insanely jealous of the last photo of your closet and shoe collection. Feel free to send any spares my way haha :P
    Hope your birthday was fab! xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.