LATEST VIDEOS

Monday 1 June 2015

Foundation haul - sensitive skin and what works



                                 Guerlain Parure Gold Review
 - "Possibly the best foundation I have ever used! It gives me a warm glow, Anything olden I'm normally drawn to! 
However, I stopped using this as I started to get a rash under my neck/chin. I'm not too sure if it's due to this foundation because I was taking a prescribed sleeping tablet at the same time so i'm unsure if it was from the tablet or this foundation because as soon as I stopped using both my skin cleared up.
I'm quite frightened to try this foundation again but when I do I will give an update."

Info about the product
A symbol of light and energy, gold is synonymous with eternity. Parure Gold was created from Eclat d'Or Pigments that instantly light up, smooth and correct the complexion. To make this burst of radiance last, Parure Gold adds luxurious treasures: the ultra-nourishing benefits of Oil of Myrrh to revive the youthful radiance and vitality of the skin
Under the caress of Eclat d'Or Pigments, dark areas light up, fine lines fade away and imperfections seem to disappear. Even, rested and enhanced, the complexion is illuminated. The face glows with new youthful radiance.
Luminous and ultra-natural, the five shades of the range are warmed with yellow gold and pink gold pigments that diminish the signs of time and fatigue. 
Parure Gold comes in a 30ml pump bottle. SPF 15 -





Teint Idole Ultra 24H REVIEW

"My favourite foundation - It evens out my skin tone, If not making my skin look healthier even without make up! It lasts all day, however it's nothing like the Estee Lauder double wear, because I don't even have to look in the mirror the whole night with that one, whereas this Lancome it truly depends on what moisturiser/Primer/beauty balm you use beforehand. My skin gets oily when I wear foundation and this doesn't make it look oily at all."

Info on the product - Discover a foundation that lasts all day with Lancôme’s Teint Idole Ultra 24H.
Our first 24 hour* liquid foundation gives you an even, flawless looking complexion. No need for touch ups. With a blendable fresh texture and a smooth finish. This long-lasting foundation provides the perfect coverage. Available in 22 shades. 
*Self-assessment by 109 women.
Benefits : long lasting wear, flawless complexion
How to apply Teint Idole Ultra 24H
Dab a small amount of Teint Idole Ultra 24H to well-moisturised skin, starting on your T-zone, then moving to your forehead, sides of the nose, cheeks and chin. Using a foundation brush or your fingertips, blend the foundation out towards your hair and jaw line to achieve a natural, flawless look.


HEALTHY MIX FOUNDATION REVIEW
My Evaluation - "I love this foundation, A top Celebrity make up artist persuaded me to try this foundation but I use to be quite the Designer make up snob, until my friend left her foundation in my car and her make up always looked flawless, like she's not wearing any make up! So I tried it and had compliments on my make up constantly! I stopped using this as I've moved onto the Lancome as it lasts longer and I don't like to worry about my make up coming off.
I'm more keen to party and enjoy myself in a bar instead of worrying and going to the toilet every half an hour like I see some girls doing to top up make up. 
There are two versions Healthy Mix foundation and Healthy mix serum foundation
 Whatever you do, if you have sensitive skin stay away from the Healthy Mix Serum!! That gave me bad acne!!"

info on product - give your skin a radiance boost and leave it looking flawless for up to 16hrs! Bourjois' new Radiance reveal healthy mix foundation is enriched with fruit therapy to enhance your complextion.

- Apricot for Radiance
- Melon for hydration
- Apple to protect your youth

It is also enriched with crystalline pigments to even out the complextion while letting in the natural light for that healthy looking glow.
It's soft, fresh texture easily blends onto the skin for a comfortable flawless finish leaving you with beautiful, radiant and hydrated ski for 8 hours.






Chanel Lumiere foundation review
"I'm sad enough to buy this foundation just because it's Chanel, it's atrocious! It made my skin look patchy and forget this product lasting."

About this product
Controls every detail of a perfect complexion. Its invisible yet perfect correction of all types of imperfections and its 'multi-faceted' radiance, colour, comfort and matte finish create a perfect complexion. Universal shades, an easy application, a light texture that glides on seamlessly, adjustable coverage: perfection has never been so simple.




Charlotte Tilbury 'light Wonder' foundation review 
"Recently I've been using this, as it's brilliant. it changed my best friends skin completely she looked perfect! My mum looked more youthful and radiant! But with me, like I said earlier my skin gets oily with make up and this makes it look very oily and I hate touching up my make up so it's not for me! For those of you who have normal skin you might fall inlove with this product though for sensitive skin users it's not 100% I received a few rashes but nothing major. Just depends on how sensitive you are, more of less everything affects me!"

I mixed colour 9 and 10 together

Product Info - An air-light formula with wonder powers: it illuminates, smoothes, hydrates, minimises pores and reduces wrinkles for perfect skin. When it comes to foundation, I have one simple rule: perfect coverage in a light-weight formula. Eyes can be intense, lips can be full on, but your complexion should be seamless, breathable and beautiful. It’s one of my 7 wonders for your skin!
• This innovative technology breathes a diaphanous veil of youth-enhancing tint across your complexion, evening out imperfections and moisturising the skin. It’s like a halo effect of luminosity and colour.
• A pool of youth-boosting actives helps reduce wrinkles, fight uneven skin tone and smooth over the surface for a “baby-skin effect”.
• A botanical alternative to retinol stimulates epidermal renewal by kick-starting collagen production, delaying the onset of wrinkles and creating a perfect make-up base.
• SPF 15 protects skin from UV damage.
• Pseudo-ceramides hydrate your skin for up to 18 hours.
• For dry, normal, combination skin types.
• Fill 40ml
• Carton Dimensions (mm) 41 x 22 x 110
• Lightweight plastic bottle



"Healhy mix serum foundation - Stay away from this if you have sensitive skin! However, it works amazing so if you don't have sensitive skin then this will work fantastic on you! "




Make up forever HD review 

"I hate this product. I heard Kim Kardashian uses this and her make up looks amazing! The last time I went to LA I decided to try this product and wish I hadn't bothered! It's the oiliest make up I have ever applied, It's just terrible" 

What it is:
An oil-free medium-to-full-coverage liquid foundation that covers skin imperfections flawlessly while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life.

What it does:
This foundation creates a soft-focus effect, which is designed to meet the coverage concerns of those in the spotlight. It leaves your complexion with such a flawless finish, it can withstand bright or harsh lighting.



Nars tinted moisturiser review
"Love this! I get a lot of compliments with this people are normally shocked at the fact it's a tinted moisturiser rather than a foundation as it covers so well. The only problem is that I get very shiny."

Product info - Advanced, oil-free formula provides a translucent veil of colour and 
sun protection while helping to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and
 dark spots in just four weeks.
Infused with lush, naturally derived botanicals and ingredients to immediately helps 
thirsty skin feel hydrated. Kopara from French Polynesia and mineral rich seawater 
revive and re-mineralise skin for a softer, smoother, and brighter natural glow.
I HOPE THIS HELPED!! XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.