LATEST VIDEOS

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Make up powders that work


Review 
   Make-up powders that work for sensitive skin

And powders that last all day.



Hands down, this highlighter is everything!! Gives such a fantastic glow to your face. I receive a lot of Compliments from guys and women!


Mac Mineralize Skinfinish review - I use colour - Soft and Gentle






                                          Bronzers -

                                              Boujois Ce De Poudre bronzer review
 "Brilliant on my sensitive skin! Amazing colour, crazy cheap." 

- I get shade 52


"I normally get the darkest Bronzer from every make! This is fantastic, it doesn't harm my skin in any way considering it's Mac"

Mac Bronzer - The shade I get is Sun power




Powders





"This Powder is quite thick and looks as if  you're wearing a mask! I used it for years when I was younger but now I know a lot more on Make up I'm using Translucent.
It's good on sensitive skin and if you're looking for coverage I guess it's good for that."
Dolce and Gabbana powder - I use Shade - Almond


 "This has to be one of the best powders I've ever bought, I normally buy my make up in bulk anyway as I'm lazy when it comes to Make up shopping, but this compact is incredibly thin and does not even last me long so for that simple fact I've stopped using it. It's matte and gives you flawless looking skin."

                              Smashbox powder - I used the Medium shade which was perfect.


"I used this Mac Blot powder throughout my teens, it's fantastic on sensitive skin and doesn't look cakey if you keep adding more throughout the day."

Mac Blot powder -I used this is shade - Dark




"I used this powder for the past 3 years. It's great on sensitive skin, great coverage and lasts all night, I don't even have to look in the mirror.
I was in love with this! But I like to try new things hence why I fell in love with better!"

                             Nars compact Powder - colour 'Mountain'
May I add that the loose powder comes out a completely different shade! I bought the loose powder in 'Mountain' as of course it has more inside it. And I looked orange!! When I complained to the lady that had served me, she had told me that they are completely different in colour. And when I asked her why she didn't explain that to me before buying she said I thought you knew.

So do not listen to the ladies that work at the make up counters some are soo wrong and the good ones are a rarity, so just use your own initiative and test them n yourself first. 





                                             Translucent powder is everything! 
I say this now but I will only use Translucent powders for as long as I live! It's                                                      just perfect!
                                 Below are powders that worked for me! 
                                           Laura Mercier



Mac Prep + Prime
         Smashbox 




Blushers

 

I first bought this blush in Miami when I was 21 before Dolce and Gabbana make-up was ever sold in the UK. Fell in love with this and was so happy when it came to London then I decided to change as I do!
# I used this shade in Apricot
                                              
"I've used this blush for years. Definitely best blush there is. I doubt i'll change but I want to try the Gucci make-up soon."                                                            
                                          # I use shade -  Dolce Vita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.