LATEST VIDEOS

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Niece's Prom dress/ look

I'm not just saying this because she's my niece but she is one of the most beautiful girls ever inside and out and that's a rarity.

SHOPPING FOR A PROM DRESS
It was such an experience or should I say practice for when I have kids!
Myself and my family went shopping around London together to find my niece that perfect dress! She's nothing like me, she's decisive and knows what she wants! I was trying to persuade her to buy this dress we kept on calling it the Oscar dress as it was gold and perfect! But she preferred this one! I guess when you see something and you love that's the one! 

As soon as she tried on the dress she was like I'm getting this one! The dress she chose was amazing and of course suited her age well.

Oh and this is her first try with the Ombre colour to her hair. She was nervous as she had her hair done on the day but I think it suits her, give me a few years she'll be 'bronde' like her auntie.


All Jovani dresses












                                            

                                                                     So perfect it's annoying!

                                      


                                     

                                       

                                                     Shan and her best friends all look so gorgeous

                                        

                                         

                                         

                                          

She looks like a Persian Princess

xoxo

3 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.