LATEST VIDEOS

Monday 13 May 2013

Could the Porsche Pamamera be my Next car?

My mother usually persuades me to like certain things so that she can buy it all for me. I am rather particular and take my time with various decisions. I am very fussy when it comes to cars and handbags! They have to be of top quality and I have to love it or else I won't buy it!

I have had several individuals ask me the exact same question..
"With your money, why don't you buy a Bentley?"

Firstly, if I'm honest I am not too fond of the look of Bentleys, I'm more into sports cars and smaller girly things!
Last year, my mother had bought me a brand spanking new Mercedes SLK which I adore! I absolutely love Mercedes cars. I have not done that many miles in my car and my mother is persuading me to change it already! Intentionally, I wanted to keep it for a year longer, just so that I could get to enjoy it properly, I haven't had time to drive it as much as I'd like to as I keep forgetting about it which is just awful to say.
So I asked my fellow Twitter followers what should be my next car? And 98% that responded said the Porsche Panamera. I have noticed a lot of Panamera cars around but haven't loved it, until I googled Panamera convertible and discovered such a beauty, that will be coming out mid 2014. I would prefer the 4 seater, but like I said, I am rather particular, I have to sit inside it and absolutely LOVE it or I won't be happy!
However, I am extremely impatient so I will be at the Porsche showroom the week it comes out! ;)















1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.