LATEST VIDEOS

Thursday 9 May 2013

#ThrowBackThursday - Dizzie Rascal feat Calvin Harris music video come and dance with me

I am still reminded by friends and family about this 'Dizzie Rascal - Come and dance with me' music video I did years back, as it is still aired by many music stations.

I think I was about 18/19, I remember it being a fun random day as usual! I still get compliments on my outfit - it's not a dress it's a Shay Todd swimsuit and I wore a black skirt to go with it!

I remember being in Selfridges and noticing the swimsuit, I grabbed it and took it to the counter! I didn't even check the size or price tag.. I was just in love!
After the video friend of mine told me Paris Hilton wore the exact same Shay Todd swimwear in a Burger Advert, I had absolutely no idea until I googled of course!

I can't believe how young I looked there! :)





2 comments:

  1. did that song go n01 in the charts? You looked the best In the video! where did you get the outfit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. may ling yes please

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.