LATEST VIDEOS

Friday 10 May 2013

Morrocanoil is a treat to my hair

A hairdresser named Erol Douglas had told me that Moroccan Oil will blow your mind, it's amazing! So of course me being me I then researched and read many great reviews..

I purchased this product from LookFantastic.com

I wanted to try it, so I bought a small bottle just incase I hated it! And as you can see I bought another bottle for my mother to also try! I was massively impressed by this Moroccanoil product, it's far from greasy and leaves a silk like, smooth effect on my hair. My hairdressers normally hate the fact that I straighten my hair everyday! However, since using this treatment I hardly ever straighten and just use a hot air brush instead which is a lot more healthy for my hair.

Moroccanoil treatment
Info -
A wondrous multi-tasker, Moroccanoil Oil Treatment helps to soften thick and unmanageable hair, build flexible strength and restore shine and softness to dull, damaged hair. It even protects against environmental damage, thanks to the pure argan oil formula. If your hair’s been damaged by colouring and styling, or if you have hair extensions, this product is for you. The unique quality of instant absorption allows it to impart instant shine without leaving an oily residue.


Whilst purchasing this product, I noticed a Morrocanoil paddle brush.. which is shockingly fantastic!

Moroccanoil paddle brush
Info -
The Moroccanoil Medium Barrel Brush is the ultimate styling tool that promotes healthy hair. The ions in the bristles repel water to reduce drying time, as well as conditioning the hair to make it shiny. Strong and durable, it lasts twice as long as a standard brush, making it the perfect investment buy.



I will most certainly use products from Moroccanoil until I discover something else that tops this!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.