LATEST VIDEOS

Friday 9 January 2015

#GeordieShore makes me #Sick!


People who have watched me on Big Brother will evidently know that I am very abrupt, I say what I think and I do not care what people think.

Just before the new year, I came across an Article from 'Ok! Magazine' Online which placed a photo of myself and unfortunatley a member of Geordie Shore right next to me and compared our outfits (Cleavage) for the night. 
What offended me most was being categorized with someone like Holly from Geordie Shore.

Me being me, I displayed my thoughts on how I felt Via Instagram and it later became news on 'The DailyStar' Website.

Which then turned into what they call it 'Twitter Beef'. 

Shrek with a boob job (Holly) would have seemed less stupid if she had'nt tweeted me which I found completely immature. 
And completely contradicted comments from her manager. 

However, let me clear a few things up once and for all.

Fact - Shrek with a boobjob (Holly) watched me everyday on Big Brother tweeting her hatred for me. No idea why one would be so obsessed with me when I sure as hell was not sitting in the Big Brother house thinking about her!

Fact - I declinded working with her manager as I found the company completely useless and none of their clients are sucessful. Why would I waste my time?  

Fact - I was invited to a fashion event which I thought seemed odd as it stated it was a fashion show when Fashion week had ended however I had no idea it had anything to do with the Geordie shore freaks! I left as soon as I saw a cluster of Herpes (The Geordie shore girls) surrounding some girl showing her fake boob and all I could see was the scar from the surgery It was pink and hiddeous! The worst thing I have seen in my life! I left immediately especially due to the fact that I would never support a thing they do!
One of the worst things you could do in life is turn up at an event and realise its not just an unprofessional fashion show you've attended but its promoting a geordie shore members tacky garments which looked to be sold on a market stool at some point!  

Now as for the bed wetting stinking idiot Charlotte Crosby. I was told only recently she had mentioned rude messages on Twitter about me, I found it absolutely amusing! Especially considering the fact  she didn't have the balls to directly tweet me stating her thoughts herself, what a Wimp! 
I have no respect for people like that at all! Quite frankly she gets no respect period! 

I watched 10 minutes of an episode of that Geordie Shore where Holly gave this guy felacio after meeting him for 5 minutes. What kind of trash actually watches that show?! What do their parents seriously think or are they just like them? 























http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/417641/Holly-Hagan-Gina-Rio-row





Holly Hating Hard



A fan sent this to me, which is rather disturbing actually. Considering someone with over a million followers, you'd think she would be far too busy to sit on her sofa watching episodes if Big Brother tweeting nasty comments about me on Twitter when I had never seen or spoken to the girl in my life.
She sounds like a hater to me and clearly has some obsessed hatred for me when I sure as hell was not sitting in the Big Brother house thinking about her.

Well If I looked like her, I'd probably be mad at the world too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.