LATEST VIDEOS

Sunday 4 January 2015

TRAMP nightclub

I love my friends!


With my Beauties! As much as we pretend we're over Tramp nightclub we seem to always end up in Tramp and have an amazing night! Come on what other nightclub in London serves Strawberries and Champagne with great Hip Hop music and a place full of Royals ;)

Months ago I decided not to go back to Tramp as I was scared to bump into ex boyfriends and plus a friend of mine went and said two girls were fighting and guys were bottling eachother! I have no idea what riff raffs they had let in that night but it scared me, however when we last went the crowd was great (hotties everywhere) happy content people creates a lovely vibe and it was just that! 
I'll be back soon Tramp! 



As much as Sophia has the most gorgeous healthy hair i'm swaying her to the ash blonde side! As much as I pretend my hairs not blonde I guess it's what i'm stuck with! People normally laugh when they see a photo of me with brown hair haha! I guess I laugh too :)






Okay.. Beautiful 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.