LATEST VIDEOS

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Blogger Hangout event 2016 + VLOG

Watch my YouTube Video/ Vlog at Bloggers Hangout Event
Below are full information on my first hand opinions on products. 



Bloggers hangout, formerly known as Bloggers Love is a gifting event where companies get to showcase their latest products and gift Bloggers products and gifts for them to try out.
There's clothing, beauty and hair products / electronics to choose from.

Every girl enjoys getting benificial girly freebies.  I've been going for years. There are always refreshments displayed beautifully and chic. They often change venue so get on the list!
www.thebloggershangout.com

View my Last post on my outfit for the event. Check out my OUTFIT DEETS

Below are first impressions of products I've been given




















I love all that LAB2 have to offer. Their stuff is absolutely amazing. I've used the eye make up brushes and they're so soft and give you instructions on how to do your eye make up on the back of the pack.

The UV lamp comes with gel nail polish, primer and cleanser it truly looks amazing I cannot wait to try!

I will do a separate blog post on this soon.
http://www.lab2beauty.com





AMIE naturally kind products are absolutely amazing but unfortunately I have a problem

Matt finish moisturiser - I felt fresh and more youthful looking. It made my skin look very healthy and sat well under my foundation. With a matt product you don't need a primer i'd say.
Though I have sensitive skin so I need to try this out using it alone as I did for the next product. 

New leaf deep pore exfoliating polish - This is one of the best facial scrubs i've ever used! It brightens my skintone,  it feels smooth and soft on the skin. I use it on my face and neck, it truly is a fantastic scrub. Though unfortunatley it has given me huge spots on my face so i've had to stop using. 

I will try each product alone to analyse which products from their range are suitable for extra extra sensitive skin, I say extra extra sensitive as I can't even use johnsons baby skincare or wipes as it ruins my skin. My face is literally more delicate than a newborn it's irritating literally!

If you don't have highly sensitive skin like moi then i'm very jealous, you'll enjoy this range!
http://amieskincare.com





Wow this cream is thick and feels absolutely amazing! But it's rather potent and too thick to put on your face as a daily moisturiser. Though if you watched my Youtube Video Vlog above, you'd have heard the consultant say that it's just for your knees and elbows but can use as a facemask.



Berry White have some refreshing drinks, I like that it's organic but the acquired taste takes some time to get used to. I think I need to try every flavour for about a week to try and get used to it, because it would be nice to enjoy a fizzy drink knowing it's organic with 0 sugar.




I like this braclet. I would prefer the style, if it was sterling silver. but it's beautiful.
Nadia Minkoff London jewellery 




This is the coolest soap i've come across. Watch my video above for more details 
It smelled amazing! Looks as tasty as it smells. I really wish this was edible :)







Really good stuff that works!! The cream really helps for dry skin, leaving your skin moisturised the whole day, I like that the bottle has a pump. Easy to carry around in my bag

The ointment in the tiny jar is fantastic, I told the lady I had a rash on my face from Guerlain foundation and she told me to use this keep it on my face for 24hours and it will soothe my rash and it did. it's got rid of it from underneath my neck. it was horrible keeping this on for 24hours as it's like putting vix on your face that texture but it worked.










I was so happy to get this stuff!! Watch my video above to find out more information. I will be making a blog post very soon on the nail art and gel nails.
A how to/ diy nails

                                               Cool nail stickers and file plus a free mirror






Keen to try this product, possibly i'll do a video on it when i'm abroad as I like to wear my hair curly when on holiday.


 I update my blog rather frequently so subscribe to keep up to date. 
Don't forget to check out my GINA RIO YOUTUBE CHANNEL


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.