LATEST VIDEOS

Tuesday 19 April 2016

What to wear to a Bloggers event

What I wore to the last Bloggers event. 

With any mix of Glam/ casual you've got to wear heels. 

                      
  
                                 
                               Gucci suede boots I bought in 'Bal Harbour' Miami a while ago 

American Apparel spandex pants. So comfortable and easy to slip on in any rushed outfit change. And they go with literally anything.
                              
Christian Louboutin 'Sweetie bag' in colour Mustard.
This has to be one of my most unusual bags i've ever purchased. My mother was impressed when I bought this as she thinks I need to be more vibrant and unusual with my style. 
I wear plain, dark colours a lot, mainly black and have simple but fine taste. I strictly go by quality over quantity. I like expensive things and love being different from everyone else. If I find whether it be shoes or a handbag I like and it's popular, everyones got it.. I will wait to find a limited edition or a bag i've not seen anyone with.

I believe anyones fashionable in what they feel happiest wearing. Like the saying "Each to their own"

My Black and gold jumper is from TopShop. But it rides up so i've worn a tank top underneith to hide my navel. It's just not the time or place nor the weather to be showing skin.  

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.