LATEST VIDEOS

Wednesday 27 April 2016

How to get Kylie Jenner lips non surgically + Secrets of dating using Lip Plumping glosses

  ALL OF MY OWN HONEST THOUGHTS

  Key Topics
- Review on lip plumping glosses
- How to get lips like Kylie Jenner the non surgical way..
- What lip plumping glosses to wear on dates whilst dating men




My lips have always been big. I get so many compliments from guys on my lips A LOT! So I think that's why I wear lip plumpers to make them look more plump and juicy.
just so you know, anything I do is for myself not for guys in any shape or form or else i'd have big legs and a massive booty! I don't respect girls who change their looks for a man. So anyway,
I think with guys, big juicy lips is a turn on.. and juicy lips do look better on women and even on men. I don't blame some of these girls who get their lips done, but most cosmetic practices go overboard and make girls look like ducks. Why look like a duck when you can get lip plumping glosses with no fears or worries, you can just wipe it off.

I'm pretty open when telling guys I'm wearing Lip Plumping glosses, one guy even asked if he could wear some. It was so funny! And yes I applied it on him and he loved it until he could feel his lips burning, he started freaking out!


                                             Lip Fusion 
Updated with this I completely forgot I still had this lipgloss. My mum used to buy me these lip plumping glosses when she'd be in New York, You can't get them in England.

- Amazing for sensitive lips, you will never get chapped or cracked lips.
- Lips feel soft, kissable and doesn't feel thick you forget you're even wearing any
- As for plumping, it does tingle a bit on application but it doesn't make them big. I'm thinking of buying this again for everyday use to keep my lips soft but you won't get the Angelina Jolie pout with this



Too Faced lip injection

- Pricey for something that doesn't last.  I normally buy my make up in bulk and this still doesn't last me
- It doesn't last long, maybe 20 minutes on application i'm being serious!
- No heavy scent
- Light, leaves lips kissable and soft.
- Beautiful clear colour, wearable on top of lipsticks and other glosses
- I like that it comes with a brush applicator as it applies better.




Soap and glory

- Strong peppermint smell, the last guy I dated said he could taste peppermint! So I apologised and told him it's my gloss! But he didn't seem to mind because he was mesmerised by my lips.
- This makes my lips massive!!!! like a blow up fish
- it stings which means it's working but the smell is so potent it's weird!
- This is also very strange - when I use it from it's nozzle, it leaves me with chapped lips.
When I use it with a lip brush my lips aren't chapped. It's very strange because I would assume it would be from the ingredients not the apllicator.
- Above is the clear colour I use but you can also get in more colours pictured above.




Juicy Tubes 
This is not a designed lip pluming gloss but it does make your lips look and taste succulent. 
I was addicted to this lipgloss in my teens, i've had ever colour imaginable. 
They make your lips look juicy and they have a range of colours and scents to choose from.
-  This is annoying when kissing it's thick and sticks to your face.
- Lasts for a long time
- If your hair blows in the wind it sticks to your hair which is annoying, you end up with sticky bits of gloss in your hair.
-Great for sensitive lips, it's never chapped my lips and I HAVE EXTREMELY SENSITIVE SKIN





Lip venom 
I have not tried yet but I plan to.
I heard it works like crazy!
This will give you Kylie Jenner lips the non surgical way but it's a tiny bottle and a lot of people complain at what little you get for your money







NYX
These lip plumping glosses are cheap like £6.50 it comes in a range of colours to choose from.
- It works, it plumps your lips
- I'm not in love, it does't leave your lips soft
- Excellent for the price as it does work but not as good the soap and glory
- This nyx product is great on sensitive lips, my lips never get chapped



I hope these work for you
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.