LATEST VIDEOS

Tuesday 18 November 2014

National Reality TV Awards

The National Reality Awards





Dress from - Mary Martin London 
Christian Louboutin shoes
Karen Milen limited edition clutch bag
My mums earrings from Asprey 





Running back in from Waitrose!

My girl Marie, Kimberly and I 

                   Of course I brought my best friend Tasha with me!                                                        #PrettyInPink 


We bumped into George from 'Goggle Box' in Waitrose doing the same sneaky thing we were doing!
We are going to sound like such alcoholics but at the event they served cider and bland wine so we decided to buy something f a higher percentage.

BTW Chombard and Malibu is the most amazing mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.