LATEST VIDEOS

Monday 17 November 2014

Whole foods Run


I normally drive to the Whole foods in Kensington, every time I drive through Piccadilly Circus in my beautiful car, it reminds me of how lucky I am to be born and bred here. London is so beautiful, sometimes we take it for granted! 






                                             Fresh fruit at such good prices 





                                               Treats!! 


                                I'm a sucker for meringues




Natural pleasures lol so amazing to have fresh fruit for breakfast
I only buy fruit from mainly Marks and Spencers and Whole food


My mum bought me a few and told me that it's important for me to start drinking coconut water instead of one of my addictions which is fizzy drinks. At first I hated this coconut water but I made myself get use to it and I actually like it now. 
it's so important to train yourself to intake nothing but healthy goods.



                                      Of course on every trip i'm picking up Rose or Red Wine





                                                                    cute displays

 My favourite sweets, they have no gelatine in them and
they taste amazing!


        I swear by these noodles.. they are fantastic! 0 fat,
 0 carbs, so easy to make I usually make a stir fry with them
      (it's about the only thing I can actually cook :))






My favourite cereals below!!




                                    This needs quite a bit of brown or golden sugar added to it.







I only buy this on a good day.. they are far too moorish!


#Wholefoods #HealthyEating

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.