LATEST VIDEOS

Monday 17 November 2014

Halloween @ Home House #MembersClub

The amount of times people have tried to persuade me to throw a house party for Halloween or atleast celebrate, but i've always been in long term relationships or haven't got round to it! But this year (if you read back a few months i'm changing and becoming a lot more free spirited!) 

My friends and I went to Home House, which is a private members club in the heart of Central London.
Put it this way, I have never seen Home House so packed! 

I was dressed as a Horny Devil..





Dining upstairs before we hit the dance floor! 

Home House #membersClub











How cool does my girl Marie's Halloween make-up/outfit look! (In the White) 








    I need something like this next.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.