LATEST VIDEOS

Saturday 22 November 2014

Randoms/ Nights out



Welcome to my post on random nights out.. I hope you don't mind a few of my random thoughts added!! :)

Crosses my mind from time to time..

#MasonHouse 

Me and DJ Sarah Giggle 
Loving the crew 

She just cannot believe their real!!!


Lol


Me at the Rick Ross concert just last Friday at the O2 Arena. Very hectic but he's oh so talented. 
I went with my friend Harry who is my best friend, other than my God Brother Danny he is the closest thing I have to a brother. It was Harrys Birthday and he wanted to go.. My niece had asked me a month before if I could take her to a concert she said any concert I don't care I just want to go and lucky enough Ricky Rozay it was! So I brought my little beautiful munchkin along! 
We all look like a little family in the pic below how weird and hilarious at the same time.

Calamari 



Mount Street - one of my favourite streets
Dinner with mummy then as per usual she becomes my David Baily (Photographer). 
 
Raffles, Chelsea




Me and my Sister in Law = Nusense - turned close friend now sister for life. Plus she created my amazing nieces I am    forever appreciative xxxx
She's use to me


Two cool guys I met whilst having my nails done at an event.. Discussing our nail colours! 
Preach! 

Friends in Annabels! Fun night! 

Annabels members club = the best club in London. It's the only nightclub the Queen of England has been to.
It's always a memorable night there. Not to forget the men who are just stunning! 
It's just heaven - some of the men just look out of this world! And all in suits.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.