LATEST VIDEOS

Saturday 11 March 2017

My favourite Sally Hansen GEL NAIL products! no light needed

DIY : DO IT YOURSELF GEL NAIL POLISH

Sally Hansen is my favourite brand of nail care/ polishes. I find it's the only brand that doesn't ruin my nails and actually grows them.
I get a lot of compliments with my nails, they look so healthy and long, people assume they're fake!



Sally Hansen Double Duty base and top coat is life! I couldn't do my nails without it! 

From left to right 
RHAPSODY RED - GREYFITTI - GAME OF CHROMES - SPICE AGE
 NO FLASH

RHAPSODY RED - GREYFITTI - GAME OF CHROMES - SPICE AGE
WITH FLASH

I change my nail colour so often! I've gotten tired of attending nail salons where they'd start getting lazy, i'd end up getting a parking ticket for being too long! It's a cyclical process!
Or I might fall in love with a nail technician then they're not there the next time you go back and someone not so talented does and your nails only lasts 3 days!

I wanted to find something that protects and strengthens my nails, something that lasts a week and doesn't chip!

I'm obsessed and in love with Sally Hansen nail products and I will show you why

My only disappointment with Sally Hansen gel nail line is that there aren't many lovable colours!
I started off with the Rhapsody red , loved it so much! Then I bought Game of Chromes - OMG everywhere I go I get compliments with this colour! And today I bought the Spice age and Greyfitti 

I will post my different nail colour every week. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.