LATEST VIDEOS

Sunday 12 March 2017

Naughty ways to add Baileys Irish cream

ADD TO COFFEE

You can add baileys to any coffee. At the moment all I have in my house 
is Havana club rum coffee
I don't normally drink it, but when friends and family come over, they normally drink it and add Baileys to it and absolutely love it!

If you're feeling extra naughty add a dash of Irish Whisky also.



MILKSHAKE






MINCE PIES 


Drown your mince pie in Baileys and cream or you could buy Bailey's cream it's so amazing! Don't watch calories, life is too precious just enjoy yourself!

 HOT CHOCOLATE / LATTE

The above are all I know what to add a dash of Baileys cream to, if anyone has any other ways please do share! I'm aware that you can create various desserts with Baileys, but the above are quick and easy ways to add a little spice to what you may be eating or drinking.




I'm sure you could inject a dessert or a tirimisu! This looks easy, I may have to try :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.