LATEST VIDEOS

Wednesday 15 March 2017

How I'm feeling today


Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I've been so unwell! I think there's a bug going around! 

I haven't had a chance to read these books I've recently bought 


New books which seem like good reads

Swing Time - Zadie Smith
The Brief wondrous life of Oscar Wao 
How to be Black - Babatunde Thurston (I thought it would be funny to get). 
Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas 

I started reading 'Dangerous girls' and i've read quite a bit of it! None of the characters are lovable and it's getting me really angry! I know I shouldn't have but I skipped a few chapters to find out more but read a paragraph and felt too bad that I was cheating! Plus it confused me even more so! 
I can't wait to finish the book but i'm so frustrated! 



These are my favourite sweets, I've cut down on sweets a lot since I started having a Watermelon addiction which is a good replacement, but i've been chilling at home indulging in my favourite sweets! 😋

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.