LATEST VIDEOS

Thursday 14 November 2013

Eww staying at the Mayfair hotel

Leaving the BB house, all I could think about was room service, great staff and a masseuse.
My main intention was to have a lot of fun and not have to think about anything!

Well, the Mayfair hotel is no Savoy but I had broken up with my boyfriend at that time..  and needed to be surrounded by genuine close friends and partying every night! I had a wonderful time however..





Met with Dan.. off to Selfridges where I finally found the shoes I wanted in my size and colour!!!!


                              Met Regan! Ah absolutely adore Regan he is such a darling xx




Right.. Mayfair. There were too many signs with this hotel only 1 suite available and the Azure suite which is the only one I love was being renovated!!!! So I changed rooms 3 times during my stay!! I will never go back you will see why at the bottom.





Loving my Tresor Paris BLING!





Christian Louboutin shoes I bought for when I went on Bit on The Side



Finally got my pink Gucci shoes they are so hot!


OMG I was running around Harrods trying to find a last minute dress and found this YSL beauty I just couldn't resist! I really should use it more.















These have to be my Favourite boots atm! I am ABSOLUTELY head over heels with my Christian Louboutins!



                                                                 
                                                                          Selfies



     AQUA KYOTO - I love this restaurant. Especially on a lovely warm day in London it's gorgeous.


                                          Chicken Teriyaki is one of my favourite dishes!!!




Breakfast @ Mayfair



Now this is the depressing part. I was quite happy and enjoying myself .. actually that's a lie, I was hugely unimpressed with the rooms at the Mayfair, also the service was appalling I was incredibly shocked. To top it all off, I was in the bathroom doing my make-up with Chelsea and guess what lands on my foot...? this huge plank of marble!!
I was screaming to Chelsea what is this? at first I thought a huge bin had fell on my foot but when I looked down the bin was to the far left and I felt this heavy load on my foot. I was in pain and complained. The staff at the Mayfair were useless and have not a clue what they are doing!
I would advise anyone looking for a hotel stay in London to avoid this place!





 How tacky! you would never in a million years find this at the Savoy!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!Love your fashion style so classy you look lovely in everything, The Mayfair eww !! 'How Tacky' loool ur jokes Gina, Love You

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.