LATEST VIDEOS

Thursday 14 November 2013

First make-up I bought coming out of BB


OMGSH what a stress it was for me in BB. Towards the end we all started running out of make up! Lucky I still had tons of Estee Lauder foundation but I had to use my Nars powder sparingly and mainly for evictions which led to me using my Chanel Luminous bronzer as an all over powder for day use. I was incredibly relieved that it still looked decent and I gave my Dior bronzer away which I regretted later and my Mac bronzers away as everyone would ask for my NC45 which is the colour I use.

I tan very quick and considering it was summer and we were caged OMG my skin went patchy, so uneven I've still got my tan line, my make-up didn't match my skin tone and the Air Con ruined our make-up I had to constantly complain.

Normally, When I gain a tan I look normal and It usually takes months for my tan to fade however, in the house my skin got so ruined I had to laugh some days!!

leaving the house, the first few days I had to stay at a Hilton hotel in Hertfordshire as I still had work to do in Elstree.  My family stayed with me throughout (mum, Boyfriend Ed, Elena sis in-law and my two nieces! They are the cutest people alive! We got the driver to take us to the closest department store! Thankfully they had a Nars counter I was in my element!

Nars Eyeliner - my niece actually picked this up to buy and I had to have it too it just looked amazing on her!
- this eyeliner is so perfect

Nars blush - Best blush in the world I use colour 'Dolce Vita' and have used it for many years! Amazing on my skin

Nars compact powder - I love to try different make-up, although I try not to when it comes to foundations and powders. However I am so fussy when it comes to powder and I have used this Nars  powder for years it truly is amazing in every way.

Nars pure radiant tinted moisturizer - I have never used tinted moisturiser as I like the full glamorous look but Since purchasing this tinted moisturizer, I am absolutely in love! It's full coverage but yet so light and smooth, I get soo many compliments with this my skin looks more fresh and my skin has also completely cleared since I've stopped using foundation.

I only use foundation for events otherwise i'm addicted to this ;)

I will never stop using Nars tinted moisturizer until something tops this and even then I will be shocked!

I just read the spec online and I am shocked! Above I told you it cleared my skin, I had no idea it's purpose is to do so!

Product information  -
Your skin – almost bare, but better. This advanced, oil-free formula provides a translucent veil of color and sun protection while helping to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots in just four weeks. Infused with lush, naturally derived botanicals and ingredients to immediately helps thirsty skin feel hydrated. Kopara from French Polynesia and mineral rich seawater revive and re-mineralize skin for a softer, smoother, and brighter natural glow. Skin is transported.
  • Advanced sun protection
  • Hydrates and helps reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dark spots for a brighter natural glow
  • Oil-free. Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic. Synthetic fragrance free.
http://www.narscosmetics.co.uk/complexion/foundation/~/pure-radiant-tinted-moisturizer-spf30-pa





2 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to pick up the NARS tinted moisturiser too as I've only heard good things. I normally go for full coverage though so tinted moisturisers kind of scare me haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same, but try it I'm sure you'll love it xx

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.